If you’re looking for a way to get fuller, more defined eyebrows, you may be considering either brow lamination or microblading. Both treatments have their pros and cons, but in general, brow lamination is a better option than microblading. We tell you why:
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a manual tattooing technique that uses a handheld device to create tiny hair-like strokes by introducing pigment into the epidermal layer of the skin. Microblading must be done by professional cosmetic or tattoo artists.
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow Lamination is also called brow lifting. It is a treatment that helps to give you the appearance of lifted, more youthful looking eyebrows. The treatment involves using a special solution to lift the brows and set them in place, giving you brows that appear lifted and rejuvenated. Brow lifting can last up to 6 weeks with proper aftercare.
Here are the Top 8 Reasons why Brow Lamination is better than Microblading:
- Brow lamination can be done in less time. The entire process usually takes less than half an hour, while the average microblading treatment takes about 2 hours.
- Brow lifting doesn’t necessarily need a professional. The manuals enclosed with the materials allow you to perform the application yourself.
- Brow lamination is not painful. Lifting your eyebrows can be a very relaxing treatment, when done by a beautician. Microblading, on the other hand, is painful and not a wellness treatment.
- Brow lamination is more versatile. With brow lamination, you can achieve a variety of different looks – from natural and soft to bold and dramatic and you can change the look every time you renew the treatment.
- Brow lamination is reversible. Microblading, on the other hand is irreversible. If you one day decide for another look of your face it can become difficult to change that.
- Brow lamination is less expensive. In general, brow laminations cost less than microbladings. A brow lamintion treatment at home is less than 20 EUR, while a microblading treatment range between 300 and 600 Euros.
- Eyebrow lamination is not permanent. The results will last for several weeks, before you have the treatment redone. This gives you the chance to optimize your look for the next period.
- Brow lamination is safer. Brow lamination is less likely to cause infection. Because the skin is not punctured during brow lamination, there is a lower risk of infection, whereas the microblading treatment involves cutting or puncturing of the skin.
Microblading effect with the 4Tip Eyebrow Tattoo Pen
You get an amazing effect of microblading without microblading. The 4tip eyebrow tattoo pen is just a simple pen, but it draws 4 parallel lines, is ultra-long lasting, waterproof, sweat resistant and smudge-proof. With it you get eyebrows in a matter of seconds that mimic hair, look incredibly natural and last the whole day long.
What else you can do to Style your Eyebrows
Apart from lifting and microblading eyebrows there are many options to style your eyebrows. XXL Lashes offers different solutions, like eyebrow makeup and the tools and supplies to shape, trim, tint, enhance or epilate your eyebrows. Also you can get eyebrow stickers or even eyebrow wigs made of natural hair.
If you’re considering a brow treatment, lamination is the way to go. It’s less painful, less time consuming, reversible, more versatile, and safer than microblading.
Keep these points in mind. In general, brow lamination is a better option, it can give you the perfect eyebrows in just one treatment. Give it a try today! You won’t be disappointed.